MADE IN CANADA!!!
Filaments Depot PLA is quality virgin PLA . Both PLA resin and colorant are food-grade material
Made in Canada, Ontario utilizing sophisticated extrusion equipment and high-tech drying technology. The filaments are monitored with live multi-axis micrometer, and computerized diameter monitoring technology. Producing clean, repeatable and reproducible results.
- Made with recyclable spool and box
- Includes an extra resealable bag in the box
- Printing Temperature : 190°C - 230°C
- Heated Bed: PLA can be printed with or without a heated print bed, however, if your 3D printer does have a heated bed, it is recommended that you set your bed temperature to approximately 60°C.
- First layer usually 5°C-10°C higher than subsequent layers.
- Sticks well to Glass with PVA Glue ,BuildTak, PEI, or blue tape.
- Cooling Fan: Highly recommended.
- Empty Spool Weight : 140 Grams
- Gross Weight :1140-1170 Grams
- Net Weight : 1KG
- Tensile modulus ISO 527-1 3500 MPa
- Tensile strength ISO 527-1 50 MPa
- Elongation at break ISO 527-1 ≤ 5%
- Charpy notched impact, 23°C ISO 179-1eA ≤ 5 kJ/m2
- Heat deflection temp, amorphous2 ISO 75-1 60°C
- Heat deflection temp, crystalline2 ISO 75-1 105°C
FILAMENT DEPOT PLA - Blue
- Brand: FILAMENT DEPOT
- Product Code: FD-PLA-BLUE
- Availability: Out Of Stock